7 Things We Should Remember12.4.14
1. Quit buying everything | Ask yourself, " will this product work for me? " and " Do I really need this? " 2. Don&...
1. Quit buying everything | Ask yourself, "will this product work for me?" and "Do I really need this?"
2. Don't take what one person says as gospel | Do you own research, form your own opinions
3. Sales people don't know everything | Plus they really are just trying to sell you things
4. The goal is skin that doesn't "need" make-up | Learn to solve problems not cover them up
5. Learn to read the ingredients | This is tough but the pay off is huge
6. Stop looking at the price tag | Quit being a high end brand snob
7. Take your make-up off as soon as possible | Don't wear it at all if you don't need to