What Do You Want For Your Business, Blog, and Life in 2015?9.1.15
Last week I shared my goals for 2015 ; while I'm not someone who like to plan out her entire life, I do believe thinking ahead and se...
Last week I shared my goals for 2015; while I'm not someone who like to plan out her entire life, I do believe thinking ahead and setting aside some time for a little planning helps to form habits and achieve goals that would perhaps otherwise get forgotten about. Giving a little thought to both short and long term goals means by the end of the year you're more likely to look back fondly than to regret all the things you didn't do.
- on your current situation
- on what you want to achieve
- on what challenges you need to set yourself
- get a calendar
- plan out events
- set challenges
- mark down deadlines
- plan the steps you need to take to achieve your goals
- think about short term and long term goals
- short term goals are the stepping stones to achieving the long term challenges
- think how your actions now will influence your future
What do you want to achieve for your business, blog, or life in 2015?