Two Minute Tasks6.2.15
If a task will take less than two minutes, do it now . You will most likely find those two minute tasks that you keep putting off aren&...
If a task will take less than two minutes, do it now. You will most likely find those two minute tasks that you keep putting off aren't quite as bad as you thought they were and you will definitely feel much better for finally getting them over and done with. I try to deal with minor tasks immediately before they pile up and become much more of a burden.
The aim is to not put off tasks that can be easily accomplished quickly. Don't fall into the trap of claiming you're "too busy" to deal with minor tasks, do it now, get it out the way, and prevent it from cluttering up your to-do list and your mind.
- Tidy your desk
- Write a to-do list
- Set some goals
- Buffer tweets
- Empty your desk drawer and sort it out
- File documents
- Pick up anything on the floor that shouldn't be there
- Check your schedule for important dates
- Create folders and sort your inbox
- Create email templates
- Respond to that email you've been putting off
- Make that phone call you've been avoiding
- Follow some new blogs
- Leave a couple of blog comments
- Network on social media